Sunday, September 21, 2008

Disneyland - Take II

We went to Disneyland again this morning and I was actually hesitant to go because I didn't think I'd make it. I woke up feeling a little off and crampy so I was a little relieved that Truong said he didn't want to go (we've gone the past 3 weekends).

But as we racked our brains, trying to find something to do with the kids that didn't require a long drive, it turned out Disneyland was the best bet. Plus the kids heard us talking and picked up on the D-word, immediately informing us that they wanted to go there.

So we packed up and headed out.

Surprisingly (and unfortunately) my body handled walking through the Happiest Place on Earth quite well. Hardly any contractions and the ones that I did get were totally manageable. So either I'm not walking fast enough or Blub really has a good grip on my insides.

As for tomorrow, Truong canceled another business trip (he was due to be in San Francisco tomorrow morning) and it's another day as usual chauffeuring the kids around town. Shana cheered me up with the thought: "Sonya - I think you're going to go past your due date! What if Blub ends up with the same birthday as Kael?"

Kael's birthday, by the way, is this coming Saturday (September 27). I wasn't planning on thinking about that. I was just going at it day by day.

So thank you, Shana, for bringing it up.

No comments: