Sunday, July 15, 2007

Second Runner Up Summer Pool

The weather once again turned hot so we hauled out the trusty old pool for the kids to splash around in. I was too lazy to go look for a replacement water mat but it looks like I didn't have to worry about it after all. I think my kids would have fun in a puddle, as long as it's wet.


Our bathing beauty.

Sorry for the blurry image but she was walking too fast for even my camera to get a clear shot.

And yes, that's a plastic cup. She likes to walk around with a cup in her hands. You will see several drinking vessels strewn about my house on any given day.




Kael taking a dive into the pool .














I don't think this pool will fit them both next year. However, at Malia's current rate of growth, you never know...




Kael about to make another big splash and Malia has a giddy smile on her face.











Kael is beyond happy to be in the pool. Now why can't he be this ecstatic in the shower?!





The next few shots tell a funny story:


What a sweet smile on Malia!











Oops! She slips.











Gets a face full of water.














And doesn't look too happy. In fact, she's so pissed she vacates the pool.




Finally -- the pool all to myself!

No comments: