Monday, September 17, 2007

The Magazine Drive

I had several people mention to me that they wished there was a way to order some magazines from Kael's magazine drive at school since it's a great deal. So, being the helpful soul that I am, I'll post the on-line ordering system.

All orders are due WEDNESDAY, September 19. I probably should have done this earlier, but hey! I have my own pet project - the Box Tops.

You can place your orders at www.QSP.com
School/Organization #: 710316997
Organization: FAIRMONT PRIVATE SCHOOL
Student's name: KAEL MAI
QSP Student ID#: Mai1
Classroom: P4

When you check out, you can enter in Kael's name and QSP # so he can get credit for your purchase. Credit for what, I don't know -- but you know us overachievers: we'll take credit for anything we can!


This is a pretty good fundraiser. The school gets about 40% back and last year, we made about $80,000. Not too shabby. It was enough to purchase another huge playground structure for the preschoolers so I was pretty happy about that since Kael's benefiting from it this year. I figure it's time for our family to pay it forward.

There's no pressure to order anything - unless you're family. In that case, blood is thicker than money so whip out the credit card! You can never have enough bathroom reading materials.

No comments: