Friday, September 14, 2007

Golden Rule #132 to a Good Marriage

Rule #132: Thou shalt not eat the last -- of anything.

Especially when it's in your wife's office, on her desk, by her computer.

~~ Hello ~~ Do you want a death wish??

This whole Box Tops thing is taking over my life. Well, maybe not my entire life but certainly a good portion of what little free time I have. I have trimmed Tops sitting in a bag, untrimmed Tops strewn in a pile, empty baggies waiting to be filled, collection buckets to pretty up and bucket signs to cut, all mixed in with Kael's preschool work that I haven't filed yet and his birthday stuff I need to go through and Malia's Halloween costume hanging on the cabinet and coupons I need to look over and catalogs I need to flip through.

And in the middle of it all, snacks that I hoarded from downstairs.

Do. Not. Eat. The. LAST. Snack.

And if you do, don't leave the incriminating empty bag in the office trash can where I can find it. At least hide the bag and pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about when I send you a nasty email. I'm tired enough from running on so little sleep that I just may believe you. At the very least you've planted a big enough seed of doubt in my head so that you're not completely in the dog house.

There's nothing worse than having a craving and not being able to satisfy that craving and then on top of that, finding the empty bag and not having enough crumbs to even get a good lick.

Sheesh, some people...

No comments: