Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The new addition.

My friend Christina just had her baby -- Nicholas Ryan Kendall -- after almost 13 hours of labor. An amazing fact considering this is her third baby. With my third baby, Taede practically flew out, almost taking out our nurse in the process.

Why am I talking about my friend's baby on a blog supposedly dedicated to my kids? Well, I have a confession to make.





NO - I'm not pregnant! Sheesh. And don't pretend that thought didn't pop up in your head.

However... Taede is such a good baby... and the big kids love him so much... and outside of juggling naptimes and big kid pick-ups, having the 3rd baby is easier than I thought... and he's a really good baby... I would be lying if I didn't confess to having some thoughts (some very fleeting thoughts) of enjoying the highs of babyhood one more time. As in evening out the players to 4 total.

But like I said - these are fleeting thoughts. A blip in my musings during the day, while playing with Taede or when I see Malia kissing him.

And if this post doesn't make Truong run screaming to the urologist's office for his Friday night date with a bag of frozen peas, I don't know what will.

-----------------------------

Congratulations to Christina, Ryan, Mikayla and Trevor. And Happy Birthday Nicholas!

No comments: