Friday, January 9, 2009

Dance Class

We started Dance Class today and it was very cute. A little odd but cute. There's only one other girl in the class so I felt a little conspicuous doing the dance moves with Malia with Taede wrapped on me.

Oh, did I forget to mention that it's a Mommy and Me class? Yes, it's a parent participation class. So imagine me, with Taede on my chest and a huge camera clonking on my neck, trying to take pictures while showing Malia how to do the dance moves.

Yeah, it was great.

Anyway, Malia was very excited to wear her dance stuff and I have to say she looked darling in it. The class was a little slow but what do I know about dance class? I decided to try it for month and we'll re-evaluate whether or not to renew then.


Our little dancer.


Not sure what move she's doing here. Maybe the Butterfly?


She's about as flexible as me.


Check out that smile on her face.


Gratuitous picture of Taede since there's not much going on in his life except for naps. He's such a good baby...

No comments: