Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's GOT to be Dad.

There's no other reason. The past 2 nights that Truong wasn't home they went to bed great: slept within 30 minutes with minimal chatting and goofing around.

Now Dad is back... and they are SINGING!! Or maybe they are just talking -- just at the same time so it sounds like they are singing. Actually, I think Kael is singing and Malia is just talking. Malia is also using her crib as a trampoline -- bounce, bounce, bottom! We had our first gymnastics class today and she was awesome! Unfortunately she's trying out her new skills at home. In her crib. At 8:40pm. Eventually she'll realize that she can't effectively pull off a forward roll without getting a limb caught somewhere.

Looks like it's going to be a long night. I guess I better prepare myself for a 1:00am visitor.

-- I just heard Malia yell out: "Kael! Please! Come in here with Yabba! Please!" What a troublemaker.

No comments: