Friday, November 21, 2008

We've seen better days...

I have to say that Malia is pretty darn cute. Sure, she's my kid and I'll probably say that even if she had lopsided eyes and a squint. But, she doesn't have lopsided eyes nor does she squint... so, I repeat: she's pretty darn cute.

However, even the cutest of kids can have off days. Especially when they refuse to eat certain things without using their hands. Both Kael and Malia have this weird habit. They really don't like dirty, sticky hands so I guess it makes sense. However, it makes for really messy eating.


Here she goes... Face first into the chocolate cupcake. She pulled off her ponytails, leaving a crimp in her hair. Hair that's all over the place, in her eyes, in her food, in Taede's face when she kisses him... I hate it when she pulls off her ponytails.


And here's my cute little girl. Like the title says: we've seen better days.

She kind of reminds me of someone with that goatee... I just can't place my finger on who...

No comments: