Thursday, August 16, 2007

You know your car is a mess when...

On a car ride, your daughter reaches under her bottom, into the crevices of the car seat and pulls out goldfish crackers to snack on. Not just one, but a few -- apparently enough to last from home to the ice skating rink as she was still munching when I got her out.

I think it's time to shop-vac the car again. But then again there is something to be said about not having to reach back to hand her crackers while driving. It is much safer.

I'm beat. Beyond tired so I'm going to hit the sack and hopefully sleep until morning. The kids obviously got together, had a meeting and decided that the new wake-up time in the morning is 5:50am. So I don't have a lot of time to catch my zzz's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Office Tie

Christmas is just around the corner...

No comments: