Sunday, August 12, 2007

Why we love the Onesie: Reason #237

For those of you who don't remember...

Why we love the Onesie: Reason #128 - to keep diapers on.
I once tried having her wear just a diaper cover to nap and she ended up stripping everything off, chucking the diaper to the floor and swinging the cover over her head. We tried it once, a few weeks ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's Reason #237:































I'm not altogether sure how she did this. I just happened to look at the monitor and noticed something was amiss.

She's supposed to be napping but it's obvious she's not. The look on her face indicates that she's on the verge of tears since I didn't immediately pick her up. She's probably thinking "Jeez, it's that stupid camera again!"



So am I a bad mom for wanting to take pictures before comforting my child??






















And here's the view from the back. Like I said, I'm not sure how she did this as the shirt fits pretty well. Or at least I thought it did.

I should be relieved that she didn't take her pants off.














Maybe we are a family of nudists. It's not unusual for Kael to come running out of his room, post-nap, in his birthday suit, screaming "NAKED BOY! NAKED BOY! I'M A NAKED BOY!!"

No comments: