Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shhh.....

Or more appropriately: hissssss.....

My friend Crystal is getting her house tented next week and has to evacuate her pets. Mochi-cat is going to Mom and Dad's. She asked if I wanted to watch Bubba -- probably not expecting an affirmative answer but little does she understand the workings of a household of a grade schooler. I jumped at the chance to house Bubba. It's a perfect situation: a returnable pet!

The kids would go absolutely nuts over Bubba. I haven't told Truong yet. I'm hoping to get Bubba in house and shoo Crystal and Jimmy away before Truong finds out we're Bubba-sitting.

Bubba is a SNAKE!!! And she said we could even feed it.

Kael is going to pee in his pants -- he'll be so excited.

Truong will also pee in his pants -- but for other reasons. He may end up shacking at the Di Dodo's while we Bubba-sit.

No comments: