Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Wild Animal Park

We spent a gorgeous Saturday at the Wild Animal Park with our good friends from college Crystal and Jimmy Tang. The kids had a great time and Truong certainly got a good workout pushing the stroller. The kids were pretty good -- I don't think they scared Crystal and Jimmy enough to swear off children forever.

The scary moment for me was when we were watching the elephants. One of them was obviously male. After the abbreviated discussion about Kael's "sacky thing" a few nights ago, I rushed our group onto the next exhibit, before Kael caught site of the elephant's ginormous sacky thing and start asking questions about size differences.

Not something I want to dive into, thank you very much.


MARTY!!


MELVIN!!

You have to know the movie Madagascar to get that, by the way. The running argument between the kids was Malia wanting to see Alex the Lion and Kael insisting that Alex is not real.


The look on Malia's face is priceless. Ever since that damn beetle incident, she's afraid of anything that moves. Between her fears, Kael's Bug Love and silk worm season coming up, life is going to be grand at our house.


I don't know what happened to this poor lorikeet but Crystal calls him the Mange Lorikeet. I hope it's not contagious.


Crystal and Taede. I need to put a Baby Lo-Jack on him around Crystal otherwise I'll go home one less child.

Thanks for meeting up with us, Tangs! We had a great time. Kael's already asked to go to the Zoo next with you guys.

No comments: