Tuesday, February 10, 2009

iphone

Truong got me an iphone yesterday. When I saw the price, I wanted to return it (despite the cool factor) but he ripped everything open and said it's already paid for and couldn't be returned.

I don't believe that for a second, but I did cave in and started playing with it. I have to say: it's pretty cool. Truong played with it last night and he has a serious case of phone envy.

The problem is I have to figure out how the darn thing works. I unknowingly merged my email contacts with my phone contacts so I have double entries for everyone I know. It's very irritating. I could of course read instructions but patience has never been (nor will it be in the future) my strong point.

I totally get why people text in the car. With this thing it's so easy to do. I really need to stick it in my bag, in the back. Someplace where I'm not tempted with chat with Erin and Shana on the drive to school. Like I did this morning. With 3 kids in the car...

Yikes!

No comments: