Monday, October 20, 2008

Catching up on randomness

I know I haven't been posting much and for that I apologize. It's not as if we don't have anything going on. I actually have lots to post and share -- it's finding the time to sit at the computer to upload pictures and think of semi-witty things to write that's causing the road block. I usually am nursing Taede so I've been finger pecking the keyboard. It's a very slow, painful process but I'm happy to say that I'm getting to be a pretty good pecker.

Anyway here are some random pictures for the month of October so far:


We went to Tanaka Farms to pick some pumpkins. We're actually going to be spending Halloween up north in San Jose and Santa Cruz but I wanted the kids to have the pumpkin experience at home.

And yes, Truong and I firmly believe in Child Labor.


Not the best picture but it was really hard to get them to look up at the same time. Add Taede screaming his head off because he was hungry, me trying to nurse discreetly in the sling in a pumpkin patch with 100 other families and their children milling around, and Truong who's not the best photographer in the world... I'm just happy to have some kind of documentation that we were even at a pumpkin patch at all.


Kael taking off in the Corn Maze. I thought he'd freak out a little because it was pretty curvy and it didn't take much to lose track of us but he loved it.


Malia's favorite mode of transportation.


I took Kael to Whole Foods and he wanted to get Malia a present: a tomato.


It was a HUGE tomato. And she loved it.


I went to get a knife to cut it into wedges but clearly she couldn't wait.


Carving his ghost pumpkin.


Cousin Thai with his pumpkin.

SMILE THAI!! (I don't think I've ever seen Thai smile in a picture.)


Kael whacking away at his pumpkin. His pumpkin was 100% Kael designed.


Malia and her polka dot pumpkin. Looking at this picture makes me want to cut Malia's hair but I can't. I'm trying to grow out her bangs.


Kael and his penchant for silly faces.


My attempt to keep her hair out of her face. It was my first time ever doing pig tails. I know they are crooked. It's not as easy as you would think.

I will post pictures of our annual Apple Picking Trip. No promise of when but for sure before the end of the year...

No comments: