Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Worth waiting for...

I'm sorry I haven't updated the blog the past week. December crept up on me before I realized that I hadn't started making our holiday cards yet. I usually have them done by November and there I was: December 2 with nothing folded, nothing cut.

Anyway, all my free time is spent on trying to finish the cards. Then I have to take a picture of the kids. Yeah, that will be a nice relaxing event with Malia in constant motion and Kael's penchant for weird faces. Then I have to insert the pictures in every card. Then address and mail them.

If all goes well, I should get them out the door by Valentine's Day. So check your mailbox!

Here's a listing of upcoming posts:
Malia's First Haircut
Singing in the Rain
Kael's New (but Not So Improved) Family Pets

The last one about Kael's New Pets is probably going to be the most anticipated posting -- especially if you've been keeping up with my stories on Kael's love of all things 6-legged (and my absolute fear of them).

But you'll have to wait. My cards are calling me to finish them.

No comments: