Monday, June 1, 2009

Today on the Kael Channel

Kael was a little goofy today so I decided to whip out my little camera to video tape it all and post on the blog where it can be enjoyed.

Forever.


At least until he's of dating age and I can share it with his girlfriend(s).

Video #1 - My Fly Guy
I have no idea where he got this from. I can only assume school. If it's not school then my other thought would be from Truong and that would be way too scary.




Video #2 - The Karate Kid
I don't know what he was showing me. Something about a Mash Spider Training (??). Maybe it came from his karate instructor who is Korean.



The video is a little distorted because I had to rotate it. But it's still funny as heck.

You can hear Malia yelling at Taede in the background because he was storming her princess castle. It's already starting... I better buy my ear plugs now.

No comments: