Sunday, December 6, 2009

Malia's Sing-Along

Malia and her classmates have been practicing for their Sing-Along since October. Being the Room Parent, I asked to sneak in to take some pictures of the practice. I was told absolutely not! It was a big hush hush, secret thing the kids were doing. All I knew was that they (Malia's class) were singing 2 songs: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Jingle Bells. What does that mean in the grand scheme of things you ask? It means I've been listening to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Jingle Bells... since October.

We had a fully packed auditorium -- parents, grandparents, siblings. It was wall to wall people. I sent Truong and Taede in early to save a seat and good thing I did. Even sitting in the second row, it was hard to see. Luckily Malia was on the same side where we were sitting so I was able to get a video.



For the last song the lady in front of me decided to stand. I don't know why she did that. She was in the front row.

As in the FIRST row.
As in row #1.
As in if she were any closer to the kids, she might as well be sitting on them.

I was so irritated at how inconsiderate she was. Next year, we're treating this like a Twilight movie and camping out the night before for a middle, front row seat.

09-12-04 M SingAlong2
The little miss in her Holiday Finery. I had a hard time trying to find something that was "Malia" since we typically don't wear this sort of thing.

DSC_0281
The girls. Malia was doing her rendition of a ballerina.

DSC_0307
Her buddy Krista. Malia was singing the songs as they were lining up to head over to the auditorium.

DSC_0312
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

DSC_0316
I captured the moment when she first saw us in the audience.

DSC_0319
All the P3 preschool classes (meaning the young preschoolers).

DSC_0331
The entire preschool class: P4 and P3.

DSC_0337
This picture is hilarious. It's of Troy picking at her tights. I noticed Malia showing the boys (Vincent and Troy) her tights earlier -- playing with it.

That's right, honey, get all that out now because there's going to be NO tights picking with guy friends come high school!

No comments: