Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Springtime!

We're mostly packed, the car's gassed up, and there are 4 bottles of Starbuck's coffee fraps strategically located throughout the car. We just need to add 2 hopefully sleepy kids and we'll be on our way to San Jose.

Yes, once again we're leaving at 2:00am. No matter how many times I say it or how many times we do it, it still sounds completely insane. This time, when we get to SJ, Truong's got a conference call he must take at 9:00am so he's going to lock himself in one of the rooms for about an hour so or, then I need to drop him off to get a rental car so he can drive to the Walnut Creek office by 1:00pm. I have an aunt in Sacramento who just passed away a few days ago and my parents are attending the funeral. They are leaving at 6:00am. Thursday. As in tomorrow. As in the same day we arrive. We will probably not see them until Thursday evening. So my kids are going to wake up in the car, to go to Ba's and Ong's house, except Ba and Ong won't be there and on top of that, Dad's leaving too. Mom's going to be dead tired and they will probably will be too excited to nap.

Good thing I'm packing a bottle of Benadryl... heh heh heh.

I'll try to post when I can. Have a great Spring eveyone and for those of you who celebrate: Happy Easter too!

No comments: