Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I need a beer.

Too bad I don't drink.

It's almost 8:00pm. The kids are showered and in bed. I'm finally eating dinner. After dinner, I have to clean up the kids' dinner mess, wash dishes and unload the dishwasher. Then sweep the floor of all the weird stuff I'm stepping on (I don't want to know what they are). Then make the kids' school lunches. Then prep dinner for tomorrow (it's another full day so we're crock potting it). Finish laundry. Pick up the stupid damn balls for the stupid damn ball pit. Get swim stuff ready and in the car (I don't want to be that loser mom where I forget their swim gear -- for the 3rd time). Hopefully I'll have time left to work on the computer on my personal projects. Then shower (maybe get a snack if there's time) and get to bed.

Whew!

What are the chances of getting to bed before midnight?

Solo parenting sucks.

No comments: