Friday, December 19, 2008

The 12 Days of Christmas

...is clearly NOT enough time for me to get my act together. I feel as if I'm drowning in things that should have been done back in November. That's the reason for my absence in the blog.

I just have too much to do and not enough time to do it.

Take, for example, my holiday cards. Not only do I NOT have them made... I don't even have pictures taken of the kids to put on the yet-to-be-created cards. I did make a few attempts to get nice pictures of the kids -- just so you don't think I'm sitting on my butt -- and here are some of the more memorable shots:


I don't know what Malia and Taede were looking at but Kael certainly looked surprised at something.
Malia -- look up!



Well, Malia's looking up... but she's not smiling. I love Taede's "Are we done yet?" look. At least Kael looks decent.
Malia - SMILE!



Okkaayyy. Scary smile. Too much smiling.



This could have been a good picture. Except Kael's shirt is all bunched up around his neck, making him look like he doesn't have a neck. And Taede doesn't look very jolly.



Taede: "Enough! I've had enough!"

--------------------------------

I'm rethinking Christmas cards to New Year's cards....

No comments: